The Discrete Manufacturing Industry is constantly looking for ways to manage the supply chain efficiently by keeping the costs low and improving customer service and profitability. The rise in consumer demand has led to new technologies and methods of producing goods. The principal challenges faced by this industry include the cost of transportation, increasing global competition, higher customer demands, managing suppliers, etc. It is therefore necessary that manufacturers evaluate new trends and manage all aspects of production, procurement, inventory, etc. that have the capability to impact their supply chain.
Benefits of using SAP Business One for Discrete Manufacturing
- SAP Business One can improve the efficiency of the discrete manufacturing industries and help them streamline their end to end operations and focus on making their business more profitable.
- SAP Business One is a fully integrated solution that lets you track inventory levels and stock movements in real time to reduce inventory costs and stock-outs and to increase goods availability.
- The software will eliminate the need for diverse systems and complex integration of multiple modules.
- The solution can help you in providing reliable and predictable delivery times and calculating accurate and reliable order margins. You can also reduce planning time; improve responsiveness to demand changes, decrease lead times and work in progress.
- This software provides online self service capabilities for customers and suppliers so that they can view status of their orders, inventory availability and delivery information
Industries We Serve:
Silver Touch offers solutions for the following Discrete Manufacturing Industries:
- Industrial Machinery and Components
- Metal Processing
- Packaging (Materials)
Why Silver Touch?
For the Discrete Manufacturing industry, Silver Touch offers explicit solutions that provide clear visibility through quality assurance and ISO compliance and provides secure exchange of data, thereby helping enterprises in overcoming the major challenges faced by this industry.